Clinic Info & Rules
- We have no onsite toilets open to public
- You must take your dung/mess/rubbish home with you – do not use our dung heap
- No entry is permitted into our private stable barn
- No horses should be tied outside trailers/lorries for safety reasons
- No hay to be used on our yard – please keep this in your trailer/lorry
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and should not enter the arena or be allowed to foul on our property
- Please read our Bio-Security policy below
- Please read our standard terms and conditions here
For this clinic, cancellations will not be accepted once your place is secured (after payment is confirmed). You can, however, fill your space yourself with another rider.
Satnav will take you almost to Provanston… but not quite! It will take you to our next-door neighbours down the road (the local caravan park). Please also, do not follow it down the old Balfron Road. Directions are below.
Local From Fintry Village
Coming from the Fintry side (if you drive through the village of Fintry to get to us), follow your satnav and when you get to the caravan park: We are the next left after the caravan park (keeping the caravan park on your left).
From the West
If coming from Stirling,/Kippen/Arnprior side: follow the sat nav through Kippen and out the other side. Drive over the hills for around 8 to 10 mins, until you see Dovetail Picture Framers and Art Gallery banners on your left. We are directly opposite this, the next right! Don’t drive on past us as your sat nav will tell you. If you reach the turn-off for the Caravan park, you have gone too far.
From the East, North or South
If coming from Glasgow, Lanark or the East, we would advise not to follow sat nav. Instead satnav to Blairdrummond Safari Park. When you get to this road, then enter our postcode. This will give you a straighter, more direct route with better roads for towing. Once you come through the other side of Kippen, drive over the hills for around 8 to 10 mins, until you see Dovetail Picture Framers and Art Gallery banners on your left. We are directly opposite this, the next right! Don’t drive on past us as your sat nav will tell you. If you reach the turn-off for the Caravan park, you have gone too far.
At Provanston Equestrian Centre we are committed to keeping horses healthy and taking steps to minimise the spread of infection and disease. As such we request the following procedures be adhered to when attending our facilities:
- All riders must bring their own water and buckets to tend to their horse’s needs whilst on site.
- Riders must not touch any unnecessary areas.
- Visitors are not permitted to venture around our facilities.
- Please do not touch, feed or pat our resident horses at Provanston Equestrian Centre.
- Equine Influenza vaccinations are mandatory for all animals entering the Provanston Equestrian Centre.
- All riders must be in possession of a valid passport and vaccination certificate – this should be presented to reception on arrival.
- All horses must have received two injections for primary vaccination against Equine Influenza given no less than 21 days and no more than 92 days apart.
- In addition, a first booster injection must be given no less than 150 days and no more than 215 days after the second injection of the primary vaccination before an animal can enter the Provanston Equestrian Centre.
- Subsequently, booster injections must be given at intervals of not more than one year apart.
- Failure to comply will result in the horse (and all accompanying animals) being refused entry to the Provanston Equestrian Centre. Those refused entry on this basis will forfeit any fees and other associated costs. The Provanston Equestrian Centre will not be liable for any compensation.